Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sending files off for enlargement.

The digital sculpture, that is within my computer is complete! I am now sending it off to be enlarged by a company called Synappsys Digital Services in Oklahoma they will be milling out Evelyn in Foam and sending her to me. Then I'll carve a bit in the foam, and put a layer of wax and clay on her carving the details.

File is ready to be sent for enlargement.
Here is a completed snapshot of the sculpture in the computer.  I have taken off her pearls because these will not be milled, she is also not wearing a watch, I'll create that in clay.  I have changed the stance a bit, bending the right knee some more and placing most of her weight on her left leg. The reference photographs of the sweater have helped me with the folds.

I have also created a turn table model video so that others can get a look at what the sculpture looks like from all sides.