These are the things I look fro when I go to the foundry for a metal check
- Does each piece look the way I sculpted it?
- Are there any metal burrs that need to be removed?
- Does the texture match my texture where it has been welded?
- Do her hands look natural in their placement on her body.
- How do all appendages look?
- Are there any holes or things that need to be fixed?
|Moved into the light I examine Evelyn closely|
Yes, I do scribble on bronze. I do not endorse such behavior,
Unless of course, you are the artist.
I hope others will interact with Evelyn when
she is placed.
|Such lovely hands.|